Skip to content
- Your festival ticket includes 4 nights general camping (Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Early camping will be allowed on Wednesday HOWEVER ONLY 600 EARLY CAMPING TICKETS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE. Due to the fact that we are still setting the festival up on Wednesday, we have had to limit the number of early campers, and no more than 600 will be allowed. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CAMPERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON SITE WITHOUT EARLY CAMPER TICKETS OR BEFORE WEDNESDAY 17thAPRIL. These tickets can be purchased online with your festival ticket via our ticket link page.
- Please also note that the taping off of areas and reserving of areas before arrival will not be allowed. Camping is operated strictly as a first come first serve process.
- Those intending to use the family camping will be charged R300 per vehicle to cover extra cost of fencing, dedicated ablutions and security over the period of the festival.
- All campers must be off site by 14h00 on 22nd April.
- A brand new POWERED CAMPSITE will be available for attendees to book. The sites are 10m x 5m and cost R1500 for the weekend, with a maximum of 4 people per site. These sites can be used for caravans, camping trailers or larger camping setups, and will have a basic power supply to each. The campsite will be fenced off with added security, and is located at the bottom of the general camping site on the river, just as you come over the concrete bridge onto Splashy Fen.