How to attend Splashy & What to do
1 – Buy your ticket via www.splashyfen.co.za. All tickets allow people access to everywhere on site. U18 tickets purely mean you can’t purchase alcohol from the bar.
2 – Once bought, start planning what to take. Camping equipment, cooler boxes, WARM CLOTHES, costume, towel, good sleeping bag. We have several stocked bars and 30 food stalls on site so your food and drink is covered.
Make sure you order your campsite alcohol online via the MiTreat app for collection on site, at bottle store prices.
3 – once you know when you will arrive at Splashy, make sure you plan to stop off at our armband collection point, the Underberg country Club. ALL ARMBANDS MUST BE COLLECTED HERE during the following times:
- * Wednesday: 10:00 – 19:00
- * Thursday: 07:00 – 21:00
- * Friday: 07:00 – 21:00
- * Saturday: 07:00 – 21:00
- * Sunday: 07h00 – 12h00
4 – Day visitors are welcome and must be out by 10:00 the next day. Day visitor prices can be found at the bottom of our ticketing page
5 – SPLASHY BUS
Going to Splashy Fen 2018? Book your seat on the Splashy Bus brought to you by ZEELO. Let us transport you safely to and from the festival so you can focus on having fun! Return travel from DBN & PMB R300. Book now:www.zeelo.co.za/event/14705
6 – Pre-Order your campsite alcohol for collection at Splashy Fen,
using the Mi-Treat app
- All pre-ordered drinks to be collected from the MiTreat stand between 10am & 3pm on the Thursday & Friday of the event
- Any drinks not collected by 3pm on the Friday will not be refunded.
- Please bring your redemption vouchers or photographic ID for proof of purchase
- Download the app onelink.to/3k6tvq
- Create your profile
- Click on the Gift icon
- Choose your cell number from your contacts
- Select Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Select Events
- Select Splashy Fen
- Buy anything you want
- You will see your treats under the gift tab on the apps home screen.
- Bring your phone to the event to pick up your drinks.