All attendees require a full festival ticket to access the festival ground. Click here to purchase your ticket. A festival ticket allows you access to all stages at Splashy Fen 2020, as well as all the activities listed under the EXPLORE tab. Additional costs on site apply for the family camping, powered campsites and glamping services. Splashy is a friendly festival. If your intention is to arrive and cause trouble or partake in any illegal acts whatsoever, please note that we will deal with you in line with the law and in conjunction with our SAPS office on site. Parents or people dropping festival attendees off will need to pay R950 (full festival ticket price) at the gate in cash, and will be refunded that full amount on exiting within 2 hours of entering the venue.
Please note the following gate times. These times will be strictly controlled and no access will be granted outside of these times. NO GLASS ALLOWED.
Please note Wednesday Access will be for valid early camping ticket holders only.
COLLECTIONS: PLEASE NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT –
If you are planning to collect festival attendees on Monday 13thApril, please be advised that you will only be granted access onto the site from 11h30 onwards. The festival site is restricted to 1 road in and 1 road out and as a result, our priority on the Monday is to get campers off site in a safe and orderly fashion. We thank you in advance for adhering to this request.
WHAT A SPLASHY FEN TICKET GETS YOU:
- Access to the entire festival site from 9th – 13th April. There are no VIPS at Splashy.
- 4 nights camping with hot showers, serviced toilets and running water.
- 5 unique stages + a number of awesome pop up shows across the festival site. Be sure to look out for these #justsaying.
- Over 300 international and local artists.
- Over 30 food vendors to satisfy your taste buds.
- A curated craft market for some happy shopping.
- Dedicated medical zone.
- One of SA’s best festival security setups.
- Red Frogs: a welcoming space for anyone and everyone. Plus… free pancakes!
- Charging stations for your phones.
- FREE: yoga, trail running, digeridoo and drumming.
PLUS… you’ll get to enjoy:
- The beautiful Mzimude River… need we say more?
- A fun Easter weekend on the doorstep of a world heritage site.
- Time away with family and friends, old and new.
- The most unique and inclusive festival, also the friendliest, in the whole of South Africa.