- No persons under 18 will be allowed onto site unless accompanied by an over 18 or parent.
- Alcohol is not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Any person found supplying alcohol to U18’s will be removed from the site.
- While every effort is made to create a safe environment for festival goers, your property is the sole responsibility of yourselves. When not at your campsite, LOCK AWAY ALL VALUABLES including gas bottles, clothes, cameras.
- Any theft incidents MUST be reported to the JOC of emergency number 0842533164
- NO CAR BOOT MUSIC ALLOWED BETWEEN 20h00 – 09h00
- NO GLASS ALLOWED ON SITE
- NO PETS OR ANIMALS ALLOWED
- Please ensure that you minimize fire risk by keeping cigarette butts, no fireworks allowed, and no Chinese lanterns
- IF YOU SEE UNATTENDED FIRES, PLEASE PUT THEM OUT
- Please do not wander onto neighboring farms
- Be aware of snakes and check rock areas before sitting down
- FESTIVAL WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE VALID IF REMOVED FROM YOUR ARM
- Lost Property must be handed into the info container, and collected from the same location
- NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED ON SITE
- No motorbikes or Quads can be ridden on the property or surrounding properties
- NO DRUGS OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ALLOWED. Those found in possession will be arrested and handled by Himeville SAPS
- All vehicles, bags, tents and possessions of anyone on site may be searched if required
- No drones allowed to be used on the site unless approved by Impi Concerts.
- Please use your supplied refuse bags for all litter and drop litter in the respective rubbish points
- PLEASE RESPECT THE RIVER – DO NOT USE SOAP OR SHAMPOO IN THE RIVER
- Do not dive in the river
- Please look out for each other. If we all become policeman, then Splashy is a safer place to be
– All refunds post this date will have the following charged applied:
1. Cancellation more than 90 days from festival start date will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation between 30-90 days before festival start date will result in a 65% cancellation fee.
3. Cancellation between 14-30 days before festival start date will result in a 75% cancellation fee.
4. Cancellation within 14 days will result in a 100% cancellation fee.