Day passes will be available for purchase at the festival gate. The day pass costs is R600 for adults and R200 for children under 12.
Early camping will be allowed from the Wednesday and will cost R220 pp. These tickets are limited to 500 and need to be purchased with your festival ticket. No early camping ticket, no entry. All attendees over the age of 12 require an early camping ticket.
WHAT DOES A SPLASHY FEN TICKET GET YOU?
- Access to the entire festival site for the whole festival (excluding early camping). There are no VIP’s at Splashy.
- 4 nights camping with hot showers, serviced toilets and running water.
- A variety of stages and entertainment that will blow your mind.
- Over 200 artists.
- Over 30 food vendors to satisfy your taste buds
- A curated craft market for some happy shopping therapy
- Dedicated medical zone
- Ones of SA’s best festival security setup’s
- Red Frogs: a welcoming space for anyone and everyone…Plus free pancakes
- Charging stations for your phones
- FREE: yoga, Pilates, trail running, digeridoo and drumming sessions.
PLUS… you’ll get to enjoy
- The beautiful berg water of the Splashy River
- A fun and engaging Easter weekend on the doorstep of a World Heritage Site
- An opportunity to reconnect with people again, including new friends
- The friendliest festival in SA
We will offer 55 powered campsites setup in a fenced off area on a stretch of flat land close to the river. The area is located at the bottom of the general campsite, on the right as you come over the concrete bridge onto Splashy Fen. These sites will have a basic power facility to each site, and will allow a maximum of 4 people per site. The sites are 10m x 6m in size and cost R3 250-00. for the duration of the festival, this also includes early camping. This price does not include your festival ticket which needs to be purchased separately. Your powered campsite pass can be purchased when you purchase your festival ticket.